Creating My Digipak

In this post I discuss how I created my digipak and showcase the final product.

This is the final product of the digipak I created in Abdobe photoshop. I imported images that were screenshots from the music video footage aswell as selecting an image from google of blurred lights and the logo and barcode featured on the back of the digipak. I used the elliptical marquee tool to cut a CD shape from one of the screenshotted images from the video itself. I used the horizontal type text tool to create the album cover title and back cover track list, and rotated text for the album spine. I went into image options and made one of my selected images black and white to contrast with the colourful blurred lights in the image opposite, connoting the themes and lighting we used in the video itself. I wanted the light, soft blue from the sky in the image of Hannah on the beach on the front cover present throughout my digipak, so I cropped the image and used it on the back cover and the spines and behind the CD. On the back of the digipak I included a barcode, and a sony music logo; these were conventions seen on many of the existing digipaks I researched which prompted me to include them in my own product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alfie Arcuri - If They Only Knew Analysis

Note To The Examiner

Evaluation Question One