Digipak First Draft

In this post I show my first draft of my digipak with critical analysis and what I plan to change and develop


This is the first draft of my digipak design, hand-drawn and labelled. On the front cover I drew a long shot from behind the protagonist, on the beach, which would be a still from the video itself. At the top of this section I put the album title. On the back of the digipak, I put the artist name and a track list with a background that would be a still of the sky from a shot from our music video footage. On the other panels I designed shots of rocks at a beach, where the conclusion to the music video is filmed, and a still from the video, where Hannah is sitting on the edge of her bed looking distressed. The actual CD has an image of blurry lights against a white background, and the artist and album name are along the spine of the digipak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alfie Arcuri - If They Only Knew Analysis

Note To The Examiner

Evaluation Question One