Finished Magazine Advertisement


In this post I show and discuss my completed magazine advertisement for the album.

This is my completed magazine advertisement for the album. I chose the same background that I featured on my CD cover, but cropped the image, as it was horizontal. I chose a simple white typography with a minimal black shadow effect on the text, and I included a common convention of magazine advertisements that I saw frequently through my research  which is line seperating text; I chose to place this underneath the album name and above the release date. Text-wise, I obviously included the album title and artist name situated at the top and centre of the advert, aswell as singles that the album features, and at the bottom of the advert I included formats in which the album is available and the website for the artist. I experimented with various text tools but decided to only use a slight shadow effect on the text to make it stand out but keep it's simplicity, which is a convention I liked when looking at other existing magazine album adverts. Lastly, I incooperated a small image of the album itself, taken from my digipak production; this is commonly seen on many magazine album adverts, I also used a shadow tool here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alfie Arcuri - If They Only Knew Analysis

Note To The Examiner

Evaluation Question One