Magazine Advert First Draft


In this post I show the first draft of my magazine advert, with critical analysis and what I plan to change and develop

After researching existing magazine advertisements, I created a drawn draft for my own - I was inspired by the framing of Eminems "Recovery" magazine advertisement; alternatively to most magazine adverts that I have found which feature a close up or mid shot of the artist with the typography lettered across the bottom half of the image, I chose to place the artist in the centre of the shot, walking away from the camera towards the beach - an image taken directly from a screenshot from our music video footage. I chose to put the album title and artist name at the top of the page above the image, with the release date just below the image, along with social media links below that. I also wanted to feature a small image of the album itself in the corner as this is a common convention when it comes to magazine advertisements for albums. In production I plan to change the arrangement of the titles and focuse heavily on typography.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alfie Arcuri - If They Only Knew Analysis

Note To The Examiner

Evaluation Question One